Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing





Most things are impossible and unnecessary. Difficult and uncomfortable. Over the last couple of months Ive encountered situations where peoples faith has faltered. Situations that had endless potential fall apart due to lack of faith or capacity to see the bigger picture. I fully realize that there are crass realities that need to be considered but if I lived in crass reality I wouldnt be here today. And I definitely wouldnt be making the music that Im making.

If I stop believing in the next album, the next overdub, the next guitarchord, the next tour. Everything stops. And everything goes silence. Everything goes dark.

I listen all the time. Sometimes too much.

NP: Bon Iver - Re:Stacks





No comments:

Post a Comment