Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Studio Update #2


Studio update

Yesterday I did the final mx of the fourth track on the Optigan album. Its called November and its a really weird track with a blend of oddness. Really pleased with the outro which consists of Chamberlin piano thru a leslie and the Orchestron Piano.

I started working on the cover yesterday. I think Ill be listing he instruments used...my problem is that I cant remember whats used...Its also quite difficult to decipher.

You might wonder why I have a picture of a crime scene at the top...Well its fairly obvious when you think about it. Today Im recording with Anima Morte for their upcoming album. Im guessing there will be a fair amount of Mellotroning and synthing. Videos and pictures will follow..probably. Returning to the crime scene.

....and then tonight Ill be going to the Swedish grammy awards.


No comments:

Post a Comment