Sunday, February 16, 2014

Video of the day 16th of February 2014






Glockenspiels for Änglagård

I have always loved glockenspiels, bells and celestes. To me they symbolize stars, snow, cold and glistening. I also love how they frame a production. If the Tauruspedals are the bottom of the picture, the ground, the earth. The bells are the skies.

I know how stupid this sounds....but guess what? Im fine with it.

Im very sorry that I came up with the title Buried Alive for the bands live album. My suggestion for the third album was Struthus Camelus as I felt the band had their heads in the sand not hearing the outside world. You might imagine the shock I felt when  noone else in the band liked the suggestion. I must admit that I also felt a perverse joy knowing that they all went out on google to see what it meant...and a picture of an ostrich shows up on there screens.

The Ostrich or Common Ostrich (Struthio camelus) is either one or two species of large flightless birds native to Africa, the only living member(s) of the genus Struthio, which is in the ratite family. Some analyses indicate that the Somali Ostrich may be better considered a full species separate from the Common Ostrich, but most taxonomists consider it to be a subspecies.

Botched Änglagårdopportunity #543:23

Now playing: Aimee Mann - Save Me. Magic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment