Thursday, February 6, 2014

Video of the day 6th of February 2014


Sometimes video of the day....is from the actual day. 
Other times it is from the same date but a couple of years back. This is to give things "perspective" (as I write that Im smiling on the inside).

Sometimes it is a fairly fresh video that hasnt been "published" yet.

That is the case with the video of today. Its from the Carl Hasselrot sessions. 

I am playing a pair of Sabian Minihats.

I like them and I use them a fair deal to bridge between electronic drums and acoustics...

They are great to add a bit of movement.

I hope you like it.


Also I thought I could throw in a little bonus...On february the 6th 2012 the first episode of the Änglagård documentary was published. Wonderfully documented by Martin Gustafsson.

I really like how naked and raw a lot of this footage is. 
There has been a lot of editing of course but you cant deny how honest it is...apart from the looking straight into the camera stuff. I also like how positive it all starts.

Familar storyline?


No comments:

Post a Comment