Friday, January 24, 2014

Video of the day 24th of January 2014




My videos on youtube range between somewhat interesting to completely useless.
The idea with the channel was to show videos of some of the weirder instruments and sounds that I have in the studio. I felt that there was a lot of pictures of Mellotrons and Orchestrons but noone actually played the machines so I thought I could fill a empty slot of information.

Then after a while I realized that it could be interesting to show how the productions worked and how they were arranged. If you were interested in the band you could see them work and record . And then when you heard the album you could hear the different parts 
and how they worked (or didnt work) together.

I think this is a video from the Antkowiak sessions. Very experimental camera work.

No comments:

Post a Comment